Working-Holiday Israel-Visa

It’s no secret that the prospect of a working holiday in Israel is an exciting one. From picturesque beaches to bustling markets, there’s something for everyone in the ‘startup nation’. But with the prospect of visa applications looming in the distance, the decision becomes more complicated. Are you wondering what type of visa is right for you? Keep reading to get the answers to your questions about Working-Holiday Israel-Visa.

Types of Visas

If you want to take a working holiday in Israel, there are a few different types of visas you can apply for. Here are the main types:

Tourist Visa

If you want to take a brief trip to Israel that only lasts up to three months, then a Tourist Visa is all you need. You won’t be able to work with it, so it’s best for those who are just looking for a vacation or to stay with family who live in Israel.

Work Visa

For those considering a longer stay in Israel, you’ll need to apply for a Work Visa. This type of visa is best for those who are planning to take up a job in Israel, such as teaching English. It allows you to stay in the country for up to a year.

Working-Holiday Israel-Visa

The Working-Holiday Israel-Visa is the perfect solution if you want to combine a vacation and a job. This type of visa allows you to stay in Israel for up to six months and work during that time. It’s perfect for those who want to make some money while they explore the country and its culture.



In order to apply for a Working-Holiday Israel-Visa, you must be aged between 18 to 35 years old.

Proof of Funds

You must have enough money to support yourself while staying in Israel. To demonstrate this, you will need to provide proof of funds such as a bank statement.

Return Ticket

You must also provide proof of a return ticket. This is to demonstrate that you do not plan to remain in Israel beyond your visa period.

Application Fees

You will need to pay an application fee when you apply for your visa. The fee varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for.

Health Insurance

You must have health insurance for the duration of your stay in Israel. You must also be able to prove that your insurance will cover you while you are there.


Q. Can I extend my Working-Holiday Israel-Visa?

A. Yes, you can apply for an extension of your Working-Holiday Israel-Visa if you need to stay in the country for longer than six months.

Q. Is it easy to find work in Israel?

A. Yes, there are many opportunities for work in Israel. However, it can be competitive so it is important to make sure you are well-prepared when applying for jobs.

Q. What documents do I need to apply for Working-Holiday Israel-Visa?

A. You will need to provide proof of funds, a return ticket, health insurance, and of course your passport.

Tips for Applying

  • Start your application process as soon as possible. It can take some time to gather all of the required paperwork.
  • Organise travel insurance early. It is important to ensure that your insurance will cover you during your stay in Israel.
  • Make sure you provide accurate information. Any mistakes in your application could lead to delays or even the refusal of your application.
  • Be prepared for an interview. Depending on your country of origin, you may need to attend a personal interview as part of your visa application.
  • familiarise yourself with the culture and laws. It is important to respect the laws of the country you are visiting.


Taking a working holiday in Israel is a great way to explore the country and its culture while making some money along the way. There are a few things to consider when applying for a Working-Holiday Israel- Visa, such as the requirement of age, proof of funds, return tickets, fees and health insurance. It is also important to be familiar with the culture and laws to ensure you have a successful and enjoyable stay. With a bit of research and preparation, you can make sure your working holiday is one to remember.

Social media

Copyright © 2023 by CGM Partners. All rights reserved.