Are you looking to apply for a UK Civil Partnership Visa to secure your family’s future? If so, you have come to the right place.
This comprehensive blog will provide all the information you need to know prior to applying for your UK Civil Partnership visa.
**Applying for a UK Civil Partnership Visa**
The UK Civil Partnership Visa is a type of family visa, which allows family members of British citizens or settled persons in the UK to enter or remain in the UK on the basis of that family relationship.
To be eligible, you must:
– Be a family member of a person who is either a British citizen, or settled in the UK (e.g. indefinite leave to remain, permanent residence, or asylum);
– Be in a civil partnership with that person;
– Be planning to live together for at least two years after arriving in the UK.
**Applying for a UK Civil Partnership Visa: Key Requirements**
You must be able to demonstrate that you meet the requirements of the UK Civil Partnership Visa in order to be successful in your application. This includes providing evidence to prove that:
– You have a genuine and subsisting civil partnership with a person who is either a British citizen, or settled in the UK;
– You have adequate maintenance, and have sufficient accommodation that is suitable for you and your partner;
– You have sufficient funds to support yourself and your partner without relying on public funds;
– You intend to live together in the UK with your partner for at least two years.
**Access a wide range of immigration and naturalisation resources with CGM**
At CGM, we offer a wide range of immigration and naturalisation resources, including our online application guidance and assessment service.
Our experienced team of advisers can provide you with detailed advice on how to prepare for your UK Civil Partnership visa application, and how to ensure it is successful.
Register now and access the wide range of resources available from CGM – and start your journey to securing your family’s future.
Required 'Candidate' login to applying this job. Click here to logoutAnd try again