Legalization-Documents Requirements Netherlands-Visa
People who wish to visit the Netherlands as a tourist may need to apply for a visa and/or obtain certain documents in order to enter the country. To make sure your trip is a legal and smooth one, familiarizing with the legalization-documents requirements Netherlands-visa is recommended.
Important Information to Know
Some countries’ citizens do not have to apply for a visa in order to enter the Netherlands, while some others do. According to the ruling of the European Community, the citizens of these countries listed below do not need to apply for a visa, as they enjoy the so-called Schengen privilege:
- Czech Republic
Potential visitors must always have an ID card or a valid passport by their side during their stay in the Netherlands. They must also have a proof of sufficient financial means to ensure they are able to cover their costs while in the country.Potential visitors’ passport must be valid for at least three months beyond the end date of their trip.
Documents Requirements Netherlands-Visa
Any citizen of a country that is not part of the abovementioned Schengen Agreement will be required to apply and obtain a visa in order to enter the Netherlands. It is mandated by Netherlands’ entry legislation that such a visa must be obtained before entering the country. In order to apply for a visa, the following documents are needed:
- A valid passport with two blank pages and an expiration date no less than four months beyond the period of your stay.
- Your passport must have been issued in the past 10 years.
- A completed visa application form filled with correct information.
- One or two recent high-resolution passport-style photographs.
- Proof of travel insurance including medical, hospitalization and repatriation coverage.
- Proof that you have sufficient means to cover your expected stay in the Netherlands during your visit.
- Documentation including relevant birth certificates.
- If you are married, your spouse must provide their ID card and a proof that you are married.
- Proof of payment of visa fee.
Q: Do I need a visa to visit Netherlands?
A: Whether or not you need a visa to enter Netherlands depends on your nationality. Citizens of the countries listed in the Schengen Agreement do not require a visa to visit the country. It is recommended that you check with the Dutch consulate to be sure.
Q: How long does it take to get a Netherlands visa?
A: The process of obtaining a visa for entry into Netherlands usually takes 15 days from when the application is submitted, but it can take longer depending on the circumstances. Submitting the application earlier is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Q: What is the cost of a Netherlands visa?
A:The cost of a Netherlands visa varies depending on the length of your visit, and can range from 40-100 Euros.
The visit documents requirements Netherland-visa are designed to ensure a safe and legal stay in the country. Visitors should take the time to familiarize with the regulations before traveling, making sure their plans abiding any applicable laws and visa requirements. Checking with the Dutch embassies as to the exact documents needed is also recommended.